politics London Breed for mayor - an eMail from Todd David

Added to Calendar: 05-16-18

edshuck

Administrator
Staff member
The following is from Todd David,

Friends,

I have dual endorsed London Breed and Mark Leno for mayor. I am confident that both have the skillset and leadership qualities from day 1 to lead San Francisco for the next decade. That being said, I am co-hosting a fundraiser for Mark Leno on April 29th and Tiffany and I are co-hosting a fundraiser for London Breed on May 16th.

Why I’m Supporting London

London’s personal story is compelling. London grew up in San Francisco’ public housing in the Western Addition. Poverty and violence were a part of her day to day life as a child. London is a proud graduate of San Francisco’s public schools. London always talks about the friends who she grew up with and how they are earning middle income salaries, but can not afford to live in San Francisco. London has been consistently talking about the need to build more housing in San Francisco at all levels of affordability, so that middle-income workers can afford to live in SF, too. She was recently endorsed by the SF Chronicle mainly for her position on housing. You can read it here https://www.sfchronicle.com/opinion...dorsement-London-Breed-for-mayor-12830278.php

London Breed Fundraiser
Wednesday, May 16th, 2018 from 7:00pm - 9:00pm
1126 Dolores Street (between 24th and Jersey)
RSVP & donate:
londonformayor.nationbuilder.com/051618keeneryan

Last edited: